Producers Rice Mill, Inc. offers a line of Co-Products that include Brewers, Second Heads, Raw Rice Bran, Stabilized Rice Bran, Rice Mill Feed and Rice Hulls.
- Brokens/Second Heads - Kernels of rice which are less than 3/4 length of the whole kernels. Used to make various products but mainly rice flour.
- Brokens/Brewers Rice- The smallest size of broken rice fragments, generally less than 1/4 length of a whole kernel. It is used in the process of brewing beer and other fermented products and pet food
- Stabilized Rice Bran - Stabilized Rice Bran is an all-natural ingredient that is high in fat and fiber. Stabilized Rice Bran supplies a highly digestible and safe form of calories to the diet of an animal. The fat found in rice bran is an extraordinary source of dietary energy. In fact, fat contains more than two times the energy that carbohydrates and proteins do, thereby fueling animals more efficiently. Adding stabilized rice bran to an animal’s diet allows you to decrease the amount of grains you feed, reducing the risk of colic and laminitis resulting from grain overload. The stabilization of raw rice bran insures the freshness for up to a year on the shelf.
- Rice Bran-The outer layer on brown rice. Rice bran, which gives brown rice its color and nutty flavor, is an excellent source of thiamin, niacin, vitamin B-6, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and fiber. It is used as an ingredient in cereals and mixes, and in vitamin concentrates. Non-food grades of rice bran are used to feed livestock, swine, fish, and other materials.
- Rice Hulls - The outer covering of the rice kernel, sometimes called the husk. Though the hull is inedible, normally it is not discarded. Hulls are used as fuel in power plants and rice mills, poultry bedding as mulch, in abrasives and other products.
- Rice Mill Feed- a mixture of all the by-products obtained in the milling of rice, contains approximately 66% hulls; 34% bran. Rice Mill Feed is an excellent feed additive.
To learn more about Co-Products Producers Rice Mill, Inc. offers,
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org